Monday, September 21, 2015

Writing Time

I need to start these posts earlier in the day. If I wait to start them after Evening Reports, I don't have a lot of energy left to write them, they end up short and about whatever random topic I think I can squeeze a few sentences out of. I know what my goal is -- one post per day. If I start them earlier in the day, maybe I'll get better quality writing out of them.

I have time throughout the day; before the workday starts, a few minutes around lunch, and then between dinner and the OPS brief.

And if any of you readers have ideas for topics -- questions about being underway, something you've pondered on mission accomplishment, thoughts on leadership, whatever! -- send 'em my way. It's like trying to make dinner; more than half the battle is figuring out what to cook.

No comments: